Friday, October 2, 2009

Reading into my present day

Oct 2nd, 2009

Early this morning I did a 3 cards draw from my Dream Tarot Deck. Looking into positive/negative influences and outcome spread style. I am very sure my perception in translating the images I see in these card, might be totally different from the author point of view through his book. However I will express here what I perceived and how I associated them to my day.

Oct 2nd 2009 Dream Cards

I read them from left to right..

On card 71 (Telephone) I perceived that I might received a communication or a call that might create emotional stated in me.

On card 49 (Honor) I perceived agreements and accomplishments of some sort. By the gold in the picture, I assume its involving money but a good card after all.

On card 26 (Feline) After looking at the first 2 cards, I saw myself alone in the woods with no other company but my cats. I really not quite sure about this card but as the days go by, I am very sure will find the meaning of it.

Views of my day, related with these cards:

Today, I got a surprised call from one of my Army buddies that went with me to Iraq. I was quite surprise he called  all the way from Seattle, WA. It was quite emotional and pleasing to know that he took his time to find out how I am doing. After his call ended, the card 71 (Telephone) came to my mind and made me wonder if  this was it meant early this morning.

Later during the day, I was called by hubby, telling me that our vehicle was ready to pick up from the mechanic. He was very pleased with the fix, since the vehicle have being in the garage of our house for over a year. Right after, I went to buy his car tag which was over due, since May 2008. The whole ordeal cost us money for sure, but we were pleased that we accomplished positive outcomes from it. Now that I look at it, the second card no. 49 (Honor) came into place.

About the 3rd card 26 (Feline)  Still to figure that one out, however.. after all today’s commotion.. I am writing this and then saw my 2 cats… Yes I am alone with felines but still looking forward to see what other meanings this card can bring.



Card Display: Dream Cards by Lo Scarabeo

No comments:

Post a Comment