Friday, April 20, 2012

The Lovers Card?..Not necessary about love..

     LOD The Lovers031
     For most people the first impression on this card, would be about romance. However, every time I come across this card, the feeling is not about love or romance but about agreements, unfulfilled contracts and communication problems among two people. Thought the use of numerology, I have noticed that when this card shows up, there will be something that will go wrong somehow.

    Taking for example this past April 6th, in which was represented by this card. The day started with the news that someone complained about who is doing laundry for the other, becoming a deal breaker among friends. Right after, I set the ground rules with my friend in how the day will be spent, before is time for me to head to work, since we were using his car instead of mine. Sure enough, the time allotted for his priority was more than we expected, as consequence I missed a day of work. I totally ignore this day as a fiasco, until The Lovers card showed up again on April 15th.


TAROT The Lovers Path  LOVE
  

        On this day, before I head out to work, I gave some money to my friend to buy groceries. I expressed not to use all the money as I got other food I would like to buy later on. Went to work as usual and found out that others at work encountered problems with obeying house rules and seems like everything was not working for anyone in the way was supposed to be. Came back home, found the first deal breaker; the purchased of groceries didn’t go as it was plan and even ended up with food I didn’t ask for. To top it up, I ended up cooking and my friend ended up real sick unable to eat anything I cooked for supper that day.

There 2 days in this month so far that The Lovers are represented through numerology and I see clear the pattern of what The Lovers cards can bring. The next time will be on April 24th, 2012 and I am sure I will be ready for anything is throw at me.


Cards: Lovers from Legacy of Devine by Ciro Marchetti, Love card from The Lover’s Path Tarot by Kris Waldherr

No comments:

Post a Comment